MAX RAGAN 1656
CLAREMONT FAN COURT SCHOOL 64680
I worked with Nathan Foster 1623 and Charles Gordon 1626
Our brief was to make the titles and openings of a fictional thriller film opening. The title of our film opening is 'Takeaway'.
My film is immediately below this post for you to view.
EDITING
I worked on the post-production for our film opening. I used Final Cut Pro to edit our film. I was appointed as the main editor due to my previous experience with Final Cut Pro and therefore I knew what I was doing making the editing more efficient and productive. One of my main responsibilities which I found especially challenging was finding a soundtrack for my film. It took me a long time to find sound which I thought fit my film opening well in order to create the correct atmosphere. I also used Photoshop in order to create our film poster which can be found on my blog below.
DIRECTOR
DIRECTOR
One of my other main roles was a self-director for our film opening. I am the boy who is kidnapped by the foreign hostiles who need information from my father. I thought this was a relatively easy role for me as I am used to being in front of the camera a lot and there was little dialogue for me to say.

No comments:
Post a Comment